Friday, October 10, 2008

Picture Update!


We Celebrated our 8th Anniversary just a couple weeks ago and my wonderful husband surprised me when he came in from work with Roses and a Coffee Mug!

(I had been wanting a mug like this)

He is so sweet and I am so thankful for a kind, thoughtful husband!


I know the previous post isn't exactly what you all were looking for, but thought you might enjoy trying to win a new Handbag! No, I didn't win one, did anyone else? Life around here has been one busy day after another, I am just going to post some pictures to try to update you a little on the last couple of months!

Shaylah, with Holly Pettit, A little spoiling going on I think. :-)




Derek, not quite two weeks old, enjoying the swing!



Sherah with Blake and Kade Brugger enjoying the Marion Popcorn Festival Parade!

(Kade doesn't like to have his picture taken) :-)




We had so much fun getting to spend

a day with Mamaw Ann, Amy and her girls!


Josh and I went to the NQC once again, it has become our annual trip!

We had a great time, it is always so much fun!




Regina and Elvin, what great friends!


We always have such a great time when we get together!



Elvin's WONDERFUL Peanut Butter Pie, the best I have ever tasted!


Yummy!


No comments: