
We had the privilige of participating, along with several of our church families, in the Life Chain here in Marion on Sunday October 5th! This was so exciting for us as a family to do together, we took Sherah with us and I was just filled with emotion as I looked at her and some of the other children out there holding their sign and letting the world know what we believe in. What better way to get thier attention, than children holding the signs? I had tried to explain to Sherah the best that I could what we were doing and why, and with such childlike innocence after we were done and walking back to our cars she looked at me and said, "Mom, now people aren't going to kill thier babies, are they?" and I had to smile at her remark. If only it were that easy.






3 comments:
Hey April,
I like the new look to your blog. Love Shera's innocent comment. Wouldn't it be great if we were all that innocent?
Love ya,
Connie
Hope you had a happy birthday! I thought of you all week, but just now getting around to sending a message. We've been at Youth Challenge! I'll call ya sometime.
Just wanted to say Hi. I googled your name and found your blog. Lovely roses, lovely kids, lovely family. So glad you all came across our path.
Love ya,
Sheryl
Post a Comment