Monday, August 18, 2008

Derek Randall Adams

We are so excited to welcome the newest addition to our family! We had the privilege to be at the hospital when my little nephew Derek Randall Adams arrived in our world Friday, August 15th 2008 at 7.59AM

He weighed in at 6Ib 1 oz and was 19.5 inches long.


Congratulations to my Brother David and his wife Erica! He is a gorgeous little guy and we are so happy for his safe arrival. It was an exciting time! Mom and baby are doing great!



Sherah was excited and loved holding the baby (With help, of course)


We left the hospital in the afternoon and traveled to Stoneboro, Pa to the Allegheny Camp to see Josh's sister Amy and her family. They are living in Sacramento, Ca and we don't get to see them much at all. We enjoyed our time together. Sherah loved it and wanted to go home with Amy, I don't think she understands how far away that would be. :-)


All the cousins after church Sunday Morning

Doug, getting ready to enjoy his Ice Cream Cake!


The girls and I are heading out today to spend a few days with my my brother and his wife and help out with the new baby, I am sure it will be lots of fun. I will post pics when I return.

5 comments:

Jody J said...

Aw, What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

APRIL! This is Carol! A lot of water has gone under the proverbial bridge since we've last seen each other. My munchkins are WAY too grown up, and yours are WAY too cute! Gimme a holla sometime.
Congrats on this little cutie!

Jill Damon said...

April, I was so glad to find your blog today! Glad the new baby is doing fine! Hope all is well with you all!

Jody J said...

We're ready for an update! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree with Jody....we definitely need an update here!!!