"Only one life
so soon it will pass
only what's done for Christ will last
Only one chance to do His will
So give to Jesus ALL your days
It's the only life that pays
when you recall, you have but one life"
I heard this song last evening in church and it has just been on my mind since.
I don't know, do you ever feel you get so caught up in just living life? Being a Mom, taking care of the house, caring for the children, trying to save money, or if you are the breadwinner, working so hard and so many hours to try to get the bills paid, just so busy that we sometimes forget the important things. I guess my mind has been going over this and I have been thinking about the fact that I only get one chance to make a difference! One chance to raise my little girls the right way so that they will live thier lives for Christ! One chance to be all that I should be and live so that others can see Jesus in me! It just makes some of these other "things" seem not so important. We don't have a promise of tomorrow! We may only have today!
I want to give to Jesus, all my days, hours and minutes, to live my best for Him and not forget I only have "ONE LIFE"
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wonderful!! So very true! I could not have said it better!
Post a Comment